Support

 The weight of the world is getting harder to hold up

Atlas held the world on his shoulders, punished by the Gods for his actions. Are we the modern-day Atlas?

Melancholies is nearing its end but yet I do not feel the anticipated escapism that I thought writing this book will bring about. I still feel like I am struggling in an oppressive world, forced to create a façade of happiness to not trigger my surroundings.

Maybe the outlet I chose to deliver my thoughts and feelings were the wrong one, maybe it was not as great as I imagined it to be. Should I go for another medium or just stop there. Is it time to rest yet?

Careful, uttering these words will get you a ban from society.

 Keep up your façade! Bring your smile! And burn yourself out from the inside…

People do not actually need you happy, they need you not to share your sadness with them. We are living in a connected world, cables all over the place but there has never been such a disconnection. The same sun shine on all of us, but for those that the rays do not reach inside can never bring a lamp, cause they will be too alien.

This weight will eventually crush you, but from an outcast to another, reach out.

Take down your façade and come as the real you, Melancholies will end but I will be there, somewhere in this world, reach out and talk and together maybe we will complete another lap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Sanity

Revival