Raw

 

Well I never would have believed it, I have been told countless time that the viper strikes faster than lightning but I never thought that I would have been struck. I gave him the dagger and bared my chest for him to strike but he never advanced. Once I had my back turned it was another story. He used the opportunity to strike me in the back and revel in that flowed.

What I though all that time was that this was the one person that had my back all the time, boosted me to reach new heights in my life but all the time he was waiting for the perfect opportunity to knock me down. If I asked everyone to write down the person they trust, would he write down his name?

Filthy as he is, he ought to bring everyone down to his level. I gave him everything that I held dear but he poisoned these thing and just turned them against me. Now I wear my sunglasses to protect my eyes from burning away, yet he appears to me to be that dim light that guides me towards my goals and desire, what f it all is just a plot to hit me when my guard is low?

Yet I gotta strive to create a path to continue to mark my life onto this world. When I am gone who will remember me besides this piece of filth celebrating over my dead body? Desperate people who wished they were here before things when down. I am sorry everyone, but I have to disappear for you to realize the toxic people surrounding you, I hope my sacrifice will be enough to avoid you the same pain.

To my brother, I wish you ll the luck in the world, you are dedicated and I wish you realize what you set out for without that viper stopping you dead in your tracks, strive for it and achieve what the both of us set out for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Pedestal

Sanity