Sleepwalking

 

“I’m scared to get close,

But I hate being alone”

I wander, into this unknown calling out to me, welcoming me with open arms, but I’m scared of the implications, or the results.

Would this cause more pain and destruction?

Should I just burn the bridge we made?

Bridges have been destroyed before, once the waters rose above the bridge and turned into a chaotic force. Weirdly, this did not feel like much, just a fact I had to accept.

What if I’m just sleepwalking?

I pride myself on reading people, but I cannot still understand how to start reading you. I just get more and more confused to the point that I start to wonder whether I am living or dreaming. Time stands still and I remain in my stasis, asking over and over whether I should just shut up and disappear from here.

Give me a reason to start again…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Pedestal

Passion