Rainbow

 

The rain brought forth the rainbow,

My clouds brought me something else,

A mountain

And asked me if I intend to climb?

Whichever direction I look, it’s you looking back at me, daring me to follow, encouraging me to take a step, can I?

With the scars of the past, I hesitate, I ponder whether it is worth it, or will I just be ruining another life. So, I throw myself, in the dark, hoping that when the lights come back on, you are in my arms.

I have been looking up to you, convincing myself that I cannot compete, I should let go and crawl back to where I came from. But again, I am tired of remaining into the void. I finally started feeling alive, my heart started beating once more. I want to call out within you, get you to look at me for this once, this one time, and not see the actual trash but the soul I have left.

Can you?

I took a hesitant step,

You pulled me in.

In a tragic fashion, I wrapped myself in your madness and let myself go into your magic. I was never enough to swim into this sea, slowly you have been teaching me to swim…and now I wish to dive.

I will dive within, reach the endless pit, and drown myself in your grasp. I will show you Melancholies, I want you to know me, the real me. I do not wish to pollute you, but I am sorry, I could not keep away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Pedestal

Sanity